Download AHL's Customer Service Charter, Conditions of Stay (PDF, 125KB)
YOU WILL RESPECT...
CONDITIONS OF STAY
Conditions of Stay are the rules to follow if you stay in our hostels.
You will help AHL make the experience of every resident and staff member in every hostel safe and comfortable.
WE WILL RESPECT...
CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER
Our Customer Service Charter sets out the standard of accommodation you can expect from us.
AHL will work hard to ensure that our customer service and the experience of every resident every night in every hostel meet your expectations of safety and comfort.
THE SAFETY, PEACE AND PRIVACY OF OTHERS
- Never bring alcohol or drugs onto the premises
- Never use violence or abusive language
- Bring no visitors to the hostel unless permitted
- Pay for your accommodation before you stay
- Talk to staff first if you think you have to stay longer than planned
THE HOSTEL ENVIRONMENT
- Use designated smoking areas
- Keep shared spaces and facilities clean and tidy
- Treat fellow residents thoughtfully
- Be patient and polite with hostel staff
OUR RULES ABOUT CHILDREN
- Make sure children under 16 attend school
- Supervise children and teenagers at all times
YOUR SAFETY AND COMFORT
- A tidy, safe, welcoming place to stay
- Comfortable beds and clean rooms
- Good meals
YOUR DIGNITY AND PRIVACY
- Being friendly and considerate
- Listening to your concerns
- Keeping your personal information safe
- Responding to your needs
VALUE FOR MONEY
- Keeping down the cost of your stay
YOUR LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
- Being aware of the languages you speak
- Communicating clearly with you
- Accepting and upholding your traditions
HAVE YOUR SAY!
Tell us if we’re not keeping our commitments — or even if we are! Call 1800 640 836 or go to ahl.gov.au/contact