For 50 years, Aboriginal Hostels Limited (AHL) has provided accommodation across Australia for First Nations people.
We work hard to ensure that our customer service meets your expectations of safety and comfort.
HAVE YOUR SAY!
Tell us what you liked or what we could improve.
AHL seeks to improve our process and services.
We expect staff at all levels to be committed to fair, effective and efficient management of customer feedback.
Before contacting AHL Customer Feedback Team, have you considered discussing the matter with the Manager on duty at the hostel to assist with an early resolution?
AHL Customer Feedback Access Points are:
Step 1. Speak with Manager on duty at the hostel, then
Step 2. Contact Customer Feedback Team on:
- Free call 1800 640 836
- Email email@example.com
- Online – by completing the form below, or
- Send feedback to P.O. Box 30, Woden ACT 2606
Once received, your written feedback will be responded to within 3 working days.
How do we treat your Feedback?
AHL approaches all feedback with sensitivity to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
Step 1. Contacting the hostel
- Customers are encouraged to raise concerns face to face or over the phone with the Manager on duty for an early resolution.
- Customers will be met with friendly staff, and not feel like they are ‘being difficult’ by providing feedback.
- Where a Customer is not satisfied with the resolution, and/or the reason for the Manager’s decision, the Customer may be directed to the Customer Feedback Team.
Step 2. Contacting the Customer Feedback Team (CFT)
- CFT aim to formally acknowledge feedback within 3 working days, where contact details are provided.
- CFT operate Monday to Friday, on working days, between 9am and 5pm Canberra time.
When feedback is received AHL requires:
- Name and contact details (unless you would like to remain anonymous);
- Details of the feedback; and
- Details of any potential resolution to resolve the matter.